Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I just gotta know!!!

I think it's easier for me to find the RSS "Standard Feed" box myself on my favorite websites rather than using a search tool. I seem to have a limited attention span lately and I get easily sidetracked with the suggested feeds. I can see how it would be beneficial to use the tools (especially when cheating on your 27things assignments).....I thought it was funny that in Bloglines some of the top listed picks for the day were library related. Good to see so many of my fellow employees doing their homework!
The question about RSS feeds that I have now is...I have noticed that in Outlook there is a folder in my mailbox that says "RSS feeds" it doesn't seem to do anything. hmmmmmm
I hope I can sleep tonight.

That is what I learned(or didn't) today.

No comments: