Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm a dawrk ellf but I'm good. I haff two thwards!!

I'm having a lot of fun playing with Flikr....I think my favorite is Retrievr. Not because I think that its accurate or anything-I like to draw a picture and then see all the kooky items come up that look nothing like what I drew. I know it's kind of hard to be exact with the little space and the mouse and all, but I don't know how the grey cat I drew looked anything like a red chili pepper on a plate.
The trading card thingy is pretty fun too...you can get kind of crazy with them. I was lookin' at another Bloggers page (a KCLS employee I believe) and he/she had made one of Conan the Librarian .....dang that's funny. I think the person that came up with the Trading Card Maker probably has done role playing games -Or as I learned recently from my husband "They are called R.P.G's" he said while licking the last bit of paste from the corners of his mouth. It's hard to eat paste while you are playing World of Warcraft. The N SYNC headset gets in the way.( I keeed....he knows I luv 'em!) Unfortunately no fairies or elves on my trading card. Mine is more like an inspirational pamphlet left on your doorstep by some well wishing (I say so not to offend anyone) cult. Or maybe a leaflet handed to you lovingly at the airport.

So this is what I came up with:
The photo was taken by my best gal friend Renee Vasquez ( reneephoto@hotmail.com shameless, shameless plug!- she is a great photographer! ). I think she took the picture while she was on vacation in France, but I never really got the whole story so she could have been on her way to France. Coming back from France? Eating French fries? I dunno. I have always liked the picture because it could be a positive, persistent 'but' or it could be a negative, arrogant or stubborn 'but'. Oddly enough, that is what I thought of this Jonathan Swift poem. He was pretty cynical, but I don't know exactly if every time man 'bends' it's necessarily a bad thing....whoahhhhh deeeewwwwwd... (deep) so naturally the two went together for me.

And that is what I learned in class today.

4 comments:

read4fun2 said...

Your blog is very entertaining and it is so you!! Hopefully after everything is said and done, you will continue using it!

Nettle said...

Dual weilding? Rad! You need the fiery enchant though, tho you can get the +25 to demon thlaying.

That would be tho awethome.

Nettle said...

That pic of your eyes is amazing! So beautiful. :)

Macro Maven said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog.