Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I just saved a bunch of money on my website fees!

Just about everyone that I know has said to me "You need to have a website". I don't know what my deal-e-o-o is, or should I say was.
While playing around on
Google Labs I came across the Google Page Creator. A way to make a website as polished and shiny as I could have paid anyone to make for me. I'm sure it has its limitations. I haven't actually created a page yet to find out-but if it's anything like Blogspot I am all over it!
The other groovy thing in Google Labs is the notebook. It incorporates all the information you are looking at into one area. I have a tendency to keep a million windows open and then toggle back and forth between things...I end up getting frustrated because I will accidentally close a page I wanted. AND now that there are "tabs" on each new browser page, I am all messed up. At least now a window pops up to ask if I want to close everything before I'm a bonehead.
Lets face it, Google are gettin' it going! I can see a practical use for everything in Google labs. Google maps, Google Voice Local Search, Google Reader (sheesh! I don't think I have ever typed Google so much in one paragraph!) Google Labs is great and easy to use.

So easy......

Even a caveman could do it
D'oh, I've reached new lows. Since I'm ripping off large portions of their ad campaign.....
http://www.geico.com/









No comments: